300L Pub brewery equipment
Craft beer is more and more popular in all over the world, most pubbars start to introduce micro brewery equipment to produce the craft beer in their pubbar, selling fresh beer to customers.
300L, 500L, 1000L brewery is suitable for pub.bar. We would like to introduce these equipment for you.
For example 300L pub brewery equipment
Basic configuration includes
-Malt miller 200KGh 1pcs
-300L two vessels red copper brewhouse with 300L stainless steel hot water tank1pcs
-Stainless steel single stage or single stage Heat exchanger, with all brewhouse pipelines, pumps, motors and others.
-600L concial fermenters 6pcs
-1000L glycol tank 1pcs
-5HP chiller with cooling pump 1pcs
-50L CIP cleaning system 1pcs
-PLC or PID controller 1pcs
Price about USD25000-USD35000, it depend on the equipment details you asked
Space needed about 30m2
Power needed 15-40KW, it depended on the heatimg method you asked
Transport 1pcs 20’GP
Packing Metal frame, wooden case, plastic film
Warranty 5years for main equipment, 1year for auxiliary equipment and electrical equipment.
1. Provide beer production technology and brewing formula, equipment design, installation and debugging, and personnel training service.
2. Providing 3D and CAD drawing for brew house space layout within 7 days after get your rough sketch.
3. The main equipment have three years warranty, auxiliary engine and accessory have one year warranty.
- Please leave us a message, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Related Products
- focused on the production and sales of power tool accessories，such as Diamond saw blades, TCT saw blades, Abrasive discs.
- Products All in One Brewing System Home Brewery Equipment Pub/hotel Brewery Equipment Commercial Brewery Equipment Fruit Beer Brewery Equipment Pilot Brewing System Distillation Equipment Brewery Auxiliary Equipment Fermentation Tank Kegs filler and Washer Bottles/Cans Filling Equipment Beer filter
China Nanyang Jingde Beer Equipment Co.,Ltd .is a professional beer equipment manufacturer which is developed on the basis of the existing large, small and medium-sized beer equipment in Germany,Canada, the United States, Australia, Britain and China.